The 5th Noble Quran Memorization and Tajweed Contest 2022
Early Bird registration is now closed.
Online drop-in Registration available.
- Contest assessment will take place on Dec 25 between 10 AM – 6:30 PM (Exact time will be emailed to participants by Dec 22, or shortly after drop-in registration) at MAC Islamic School in Bridgeland.
- Registration closes on Dec 17 at 11:30 PM
- Online Registration Fee: $35/participant
- Drop-in registration available ($45/participant)
- School-age participants should participate ONLY as per their grades in public/ daily school or any of the Huffath levels.
- Participants can participate in ONE level ONLY.
- In-person assessment will take place between Dec 25 and Jan 1 (Inclusive).
- REFUND POLICY: Requests received before Dec. 1st will be accepted and a full refund will be issued.
Contest Assessment Criteria:
Contestants will be assessed on three key elements:
A. Quran Memorization (90% weight)
B. Four Tajweed of Recitation rules (8% weight):
- Rules of noon
- Rules of meem
C. Meanings of select verses/words in the assigned Surah/Juz’ (2% weight)